If I can ever get back to feeling like myself–have I mentioned how OVER being sick I am, we have a fun little weekend planned:
- Dinner tonight at one of my fav places
- Carving our little monsters AKA pumpkins
- Visiting another local bridal shop for more MOB dress fun with Mom Saturday morning
- Baking some of this and making some of this for my family’s “Fall Fest” party tomorrow
- Watching some of my favorite scary movies…Halloween, Friday the 13th, and The Shining
- And of course dressing up on Halloween night for our neighborhood trick-or-treaters!!
Hope you all have a terrific halloween weekend!! Can’t wait to see all the fun party pics and recaps on Monday =)
Enjoy your Halloween filled weekend! Your baked good sound yummy, esp the bark!
How FUN!!! Enjoy all your festive moments and have fun shopping for a MOB dress with your mother…love it!
Some friends and I are getting together tomorrow to do a little pumpkin carving, roast some pumpkin seeds, enjoy dinner together and just have a little Halloween fun! 🙂
Happy Halloween, Natasha!!!
some of the staff and I are dressing up as Jersey Shore for a staff competition 🙂
Sounds like a great weekend!!!
I love dressing up too, and my boyfriend seriously doesn´t get it…. He has NEVER celebrated Halloween, sounds insane to me!!
have a lovely weekend
I may have to make that bark. Looks delicious. I'm sort of new to your blog but I love it! And hearing about the wedding planning : )
All walks of life to any outfit we chooses a wristwatch is always there as the accessory that emphasizes a woman’s individuality, style, status, taste level.
6 Comments on Spooky Time…