Back for installment #2 of the challenge…rolling along, aren’t we? Today’s topic–nine loves:
1. I love crawling into my bed with freshly washed sheets
2. I love getting sweet little gifts from friends for no reason at all
3. I love days where we don’t have an agenda and can do whatever we please
4. I love how my hubby may say he doesn’t enjoy reality TV, but he’ll be right there beside me watching it all and gossiping about it afterwards
5. I love how close my parents are with Jeff…a relationship I always dreamed my partner would have with them
6. I love all the blessings God gives to us…he is TOO good
7. I love writing in my planner with my colored markers–so organized I tell you!
8. I love spray tans…no more tanning beds for me, but I still get the “effect” of a tan
9. I love to write and read other blogs…really helps me air out feelings, and find out what others have going on–even better for inspiration for decor and recipes, too!
10. I love that fall is inching closer…I am ready for crock pot favorites, tailgating parties, seeing my BFF Bev almost every weekend, cheering for the VOLS, baking, Halloween and Thanksgiving, spending time with family, traveling, and going to as many falltime festivals and events as possible!
I feel like today is the first day of school or something…I have my first small group Junior League get together tonight and I have butterflies in my stomach–I never get nervous so this is a little strange for me…I’m just so excited!!
Have a great day friends 😉