As a lover of all different types of yummy eats and treats, this will come as no surprise that this list is an easy one to complete:
1. Watermelon–I crave watermelon all the time, most especially during the summer…my absolute favorite fruit!!
2. Steak…this girl loves her protein and we are constantly grilling steak at home, or ordering when we go out to dinner
3. Strawberry Cake–if I had to eat one sweet, it would be my grandmother’s homemade strawberry cake with strawberry icing…it’s what she always makes for me when I come to visit and I can never get enough!
4. Guacamole…a recent new love, but whenever I get it into my head that I want it, I have to have it. Lucky for us Nashville has great places to order the REAL stuff
5. Cinnamon Toast Crunch…not my daily cereal, but when I want a special bowl in the mornings, this is what I go for–not to mention it’s the perfect topping for vanilla ice cream too 😉
I loved the Five People you Meet in Heaven and The Help! Great list hun:-)
I've only read one of the four books you listed…"The Five People You Meet in Heaven." It is A-MA-ZING!!! It's a life changing read!
Can't wait to try the other three.
I LOVE Cinnamon Toast Crunch too! And now I want to read 30 Days to Live!
I've never read Bergdorf Blondes I will have to add to my list! I loved the Help!
4 Comments on Days 6 and 7…Five Foods and Four Books