1. We have had all sorts of fun this week…Jenna came by to snuggle with CC on Monday, one of Jeff’s best friends Cary was here on Tuesday for a meeting so he came over for dinner, Wednesday we travelled to Gran and Papa’s house for afternoon fun at their house, and today we are headed to tour Caroline’s daycare and to stop by my office so everyone can finally meet her. I am having a hard time keeping up, but a filled calendar makes me happy that we are able to get out and about more now!
2. Speaking of Cary, check out the sweetest little dress he sent Caroline last week…Jeff was so excited for her first piece of Masters gear-future golfing buddy for daddy?? He so wishes, though I informed him she’ll be in ballet class instead ;).
3. Did you all see that Giuliana and Bill are FINALLY expecting a baby via a gestational carrier? I am obsessed with them, love their show, and love their whole outlook on life, and I couldn’t help but shed a tear when they announced on Monday they are expanding their family…just goes to show that even though it may not be the “traditional” way of having a baby, it’s happening the way God intended it to and a little Rancic is on the way.
4. I’ve cooked dinner 2 times this week=success for me and happy husband indeed! Yes, this is bragging, but it’s the most I have cooked in months so I get an A+ for effort. It may not have been a romantic candlelit dinner for two, as a certain someone was screaming in the background, but hey, you make the most of what you got!
5. This weekend is the Country Music Marathon here in Nashville. Can’t say I am not a little sad that I won’t be running the 13.1 this year, however, Uncle Aaron AKA The Godfather is participating and we cannot wait to
go cheer him on embarass him silly on Saturday morning!
6. The crazies of the Real Housewvies of New Jersey are back on…I think I lose brain cells every time I watch, yet it’s just so entertaining how can you not? It’s like a train wreck waiting to happen.
7. We are officially a suburban family… this week, we ordered a Radio Flyer Wagon and a Sunbrella, all which we deem “necessary items” for the beach-my my my we are certainly a sterotype now.
That’s it for today friends…off to “work” and catch up with some of my favorites in the corporate world before jetting over to the daycare to have a little looksee and give Jeff a dose of reality for what’s to come in a mere 4.5 weeks ;). This is going to be entertaining.