As much as I love July (AKA birthday month), I am ready to move on to August…that is one month closer to football and everything I love about autumn and I’m hoping the temps will drop even just a tiny bit so we can get out and enjoy this time with little peanut. A few things to catch up on:
1. A few of you sweet ladies asked where I got my dresses from in the pics from the wedding. Believe it or not, the blue and green striped came from Old Navy…I just bought it a few weeks ago, yet can’t find it on their site anymore-boo. As for the chevon striped dress, it came from a local boutique in Franklin called Shop Around the Corner-supporting those local businesses, one outfit at a time.
2. Speaking of football, I may just have ordered this AH-DORABLE bib and burp cloth set from my go-to store on Etsy, The Posh Pea Boutique…Caroline needs to be sporting any and all orange come September and their sets are the best!
3. I just finished a great book…once I picked it up, I couldn’t put it down, and no it wasn’t 50 Shades of Grey. It’s called Little Bee and it was totally out of my comfort zone…not one of my typical lighthearted girly reads, but incredible nonetheless. My summer of reading commences- I just ordered
Most Talkative by Andy Cohen and can’t wait to dive in!
4. The Olympics have been keeping my eyes glued to the television the past few days…I can’t seem to get enough! I may have even been sporting some major red, white, and blue action to support all our athletes in London-Go Team USA!
6. And, stay tuned because tomorrow it’s time for another blog sale! I found some other pieces in the closet that I am hoping to find good homes for…dresses and shoes yet AGAIN. Can you tell my weakness? It’ll go live tomorrow morning so hope you can check it out if you’re wanting to get some good deals 😉