i had to share yet 2 more successful pinterest recipe finds…that was husband approved as well! the first is for for baked cream cheese spaghetti casserole:
12 oz. spaghetti
1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
1 lb lean ground beef (i used turkey instead)
1 tsp italian seasoning
1 clove garlic, minced (i used 2-3 for more flavor)
8 ounces cream cheese
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated (i also combined mozzarella cheese, too)
1. preheat oven to 350.
2. in a skillet, brown beef until cooked; drain fat and add in spaghetti sauce; set aside
3. cook spaghetti according to directions; drain and place cooked spaghetti in mixing bowl; add in cream cheese, italian seasoning, and minced garlic; stir until cream cheese is melted and pasta is thoroughly coated
4. grease 9×13 pan and spread small amount of meat sauce in the bottom of the dish; put spaghetti on top and then top with remaining meat sauce; sprinkle parmesan (and mozzarella) on top
5. bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly
the second is for honey garlic porkchops and was seriously oh so easy to whip up. here’s the details:
1/4 + 1/8 cup honey
3 tbsp soy sauce (i used reduced sodium)
6 cloves garlic, minced
6 pork loin chops
1. in a shallow square baking dish, mix together honey, soy sauce, and garlic
2. coat porkchops in mixture
3. reserve leftover honet for basting
4. place chops on greased grill over medium/high heat, close lid, and cook…make sure to baste at least 2 times while grilling
5. serve with rice and enjoy!
Wow both of these sound amazing!! Might have to try ASAP
Yum yum yum! The pasta one looks and sounds delicious!
I'm definitely going to try these recipes in the near future! I love reading your blog!
Love these easy recipes. Those porkchops have been on my to-make list for quite a while. I may have to make them soon. Thanks for sharing. 🙂
Yum! I'm adding these to my list!
Oh my, that pasta dish sounds delish! I wish I cooked more, but I'll start something then my hubs takes over!!! Looks like meal I can make all on my own 🙂 cat
Thanks for sharing – I LOVE getting real life feedback on good Pinterest recipes! I really don't know what we ate before Pinterest existed? Pretty sure we went out to eat A LOT!
okay i have seriously got to try that baked spaghetti.. it looks delish!!!
and i dont eat pork, but this recipe looks so cook. maybe i could sub chicken?
Hey Natasha! My sister-in-law is due next March but doesn't read your blog so I'm wondering when you're doing your maternity blog sale to let her know?! Thanks!! Oh and I've made these pork chops and they're awesome but if you ever feel adventurous I made them once with a honey-bourbon glaze and wow, were they yummy!
They look gorgeous!!
11 Comments on more easy recipes from the kitchen