I’ve been at a loss this week on exactly what to blog, so it’s one of those cluster posts where anything goes…I’m sorry, forgive me in advance please!
1. Ever have a random product that changes your life in a weird way? Glad Press and Seal Wrap, I bow down to you…you actually STICK to baking pans and Pyrex, making it easy peasy to transport homemade dishes and such-seriously, this has changed my life and if you don’t have a roll, stop drop, and roll to your local supermarket to pick some up!
2. Gap, Old Navy, and Banana Republic are having 30% off site wide…if you’re on a spending hiatus, don’t venture to the website, but if you’re looking for fun fall pieces, hop on over ASAP! I bought a few fun pieces the other day for Caroline and myself and can’t wait for those boxes to arrive on my front door.
3. I had my first taste of Pinkberry on Sunday night…I headed to my favorite yogurt shop-Sweet CeCe’s-right after dinner, yet discovered it was closed early for the night=boo. So, I thought I would try something “new”. To be honest, I wasn’t a fan. A lot more pricey for a smaller cup, stingy on the topping portions, and I actually like fixing my treat myself. Sorry Pinkberry.
5. I’m heading to the salon today to get rid of these roots! I need to add in some extra color for fall, and I am thinking lowlights are just what the doctor ordered… I wish I had the guts to cut off the mane and do something fun for the fall/winter, yet it seems that I get nervous every time I think of trying a brand new ‘do.
6. Anybody finding any fun must-have nail polish colors for this season?? I am at a loss these days…I usually stick to my normal colors: Essie Chinchilly/Mink Muffs, OPI You Don’t Know Jacques/OPI Red, but I think I need to try something fun and fresh…shoot me your new hits if you have a winner!