1. Given the fact I have had some graphical difficulties pop-up here on the blog as of late (don’t you just LOVE IT when that happens?), I decided that it was the perfect time for a little blog spruce-up. I am working with Aubrey at Kinch Designs and I cannot wait to see the finished look…so please forgive me in advance for all the craziness while we make some adjustments. Bring on the brand new look!
2. It’s upon us my friends…this weekend, Jeff and I want to do anything and everything we can with babe #1 because we know these next few weeks are going to be mighty hectic. The weather is supposed to be gorgeous, which calls for a trip to the Farmer’s Market, cooking out, taking walks outside, loads of ice cream, and pool time, too! (P.S. naked babies are the cutest)
Moms on Call
3. I was talking about this lifesaver the other day on Instagram, showing off my new summertime book read, when I realized SO many of you out there haven’t heard about these incredible (no, that’s not an understatement) women! Two pediatric nurses-who also happen to be moms-started this program to help teach others how to sleep train their babes. They do in-home consultations and such, and now their products and services are offered online via books and online videos/tutorials as well. Moms on Call was my go-to resource for sleep training Caroline, and we will be incorporating their lessons with Carson from the get go! (P.S. I am not being compensated in any way for raving about them…it’s my own personal experience, but I assure you IT WORKS!!)
Nursery Sneak Peak
4. Is it complete? The simple answer is “no”, but it’s getting there and I’d say we’re about 90% of the way to marking this room finished. I just wanted to show and little sneak peak of the way it’s coming together, so you can see the colors and details…it’s fun and bright and I am so happy to bring our sweet girl home to this little space OH SO SOON!
Give Me Some Watermelon!
5. Am I the only person who thinks they could inhale an entire watermelon at one sitting? This is assuredly the most random thing I have to report today, but my craving for it has gone through the roof as of late…I’m always thinking about how much I want a slice (or five) because it’s one of those things that just feels like summer…not to mention it’s not as tasty when it’s not in season. And is this just a southern thing, or do people in other parts put salt on their watermelon, too?? Curious to see your answers, no doubt!
Friends, make sure to link up below to our little get together/party! Have a wonderful weekend!! Back next week with all sorts of fun…showing off some things you’ve yet to see.