It’s less than two weeks away and I cannot believe I’ll be transitioning into a new decade of my life…the thirties are officially here my friends. Gone are my crazy, wild weekends that consumed the majority of my twenties, and now I am venturing into this new time as a wife, mommy to two adorable girls, and I’m excited for what’s to come. With that, I found a few new fancies I would love to add to my collection in celebration of my bday…a girl can dream!!
1. Subscription to Garden + Gun Magazine. This is the epitome of southern publishing and I have become addicted! The perfect reading material for southern gals and gents, too.
2. Fun New iPhone Case. Guess I might need to step it up and upgrade to an iPhone 5, huh? This polka dot case has my name written all over it. Add a monogram and I am in heaven!
3. Initial Coffee Mug. What’s a girl gotta do to get a fun coffee cup? These have been on my Christmas and Mother’s Day lists and I am desperately wanting one. We know I need my daily caffeine.
4. Personalized Gold Bar Necklace. What better way to commemorate my two sweet girls and how important they are to me, than with a necklace I can wear everyday? I love this look…simple and classic and something I can keep forever.
5. Stemless Champagne Flutes. I am an avid collector of serving pieces, barware, and any fun type of kitchen flair, and these patterned glasses are no exception. Plus, these are way “safer” when you’ve had one or two glasses of the bubbly.
6. Flowerbomb Perfume. This is one of my favorite scents, and it’s one I can wear during the summer when I rarely wear perfume, since most are a bit too much in the hotness.
7. Ray Ban Gold Aviators. Let’s face it, I should invest in a nice pair of shades rather than buy 3-4 pairs of the cheapos…I will need to keep these out of Carolone’s sight since she loves to
wear stretch them out. Aviators are my favorite style by far…classic, sporty, and they go with everything.
Haven't heard of Garden+Gun Magazine! Going to have to check it out!!
Ahhh how exciting!! 30 will be a big year for you! Love your wish list, especially the Garden & Gun magazine..that is awesome!
30 is awesome! I just turned 30 in april and am loving life! I hope you get your wishes.
I will def need to get garden & gun….right up my alley!
love your list! i need to make one too, and start thinking of what I want! Hope you get all you want for your birthday!!
So exciting!! i love absolutely everything about birthdays – celebrations, special memories, birthday wish lists and lots of cake!!
Great wish list! I get my sister G&G every year for Christmas. It's our little understanding that it will be renewed. 🙂
Love the aviators! And a new iPhone case is on my list as well..yay for July birthdays! (mine's the 31st) 😉
Love the list. The necklace is adorable. I just made a list for my birthday 🙂
I'm turning 30 in 2 weeks as well (July 20th) 🙂 Love this list! Happy early bday to you!
My 30th is next month!! Happy early bday!
Welcome to the 30s. Really, they aren't that bad 🙂
I love that gold bar necklace. Totally simple and classic and perfect for every day wear 🙂
Welcome to your (almost) 30s!
Love the list! I have been wishing for so many of the same things, but no birthday till December!
I wear Flowerbomb! I bought it a month or so ago it's definitely a great scent!
15 Comments on Birthday Fancies