I’m all about the easy… lately, I find myself trying new services and options with stores I already shop with so that I can squeeze more into my day, therefore, using our post-work nights for quality family time, eating dinner together, and then relaxing a bit before bed.
Today, I am here with my tried and true southern-retailer friend Walmart
to discuss their new online grocery shopping service where they complete your shopping for you.
Basically, their website makes it easy to select your items online, pre-pay, and then grab your groceries at your convenience, whenever it works for you. It sounds too good to be true, but I promise you it truly is that easy, as the girls and I tested out the process this past weekend.
Looking to know more? Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to order:
2. Enter your zip code to check availability
3. Register online to create your account
4. Start shopping for everything you need on your list [I always write mine own beforehand to coincide with our weekly meal planning, saving time AND money]
5. Once you’ve checked everything off your shopping list, you reserve a time to pick-up your order
6. Select the pick-up date and time, enter in your payment information and you’re all good to go
My favorite detail about using the online grocery pickup was that I was able to call the store 10 minutes prior to my arrival, pulled into a designated parking spot, and they delivered it to my door so I didn’t have to worry about getting the kids out… simple, convenient, and perfect for us busy moms on the go who love efficiency and will do anything to save time.
We were in and out within 10 minutes, not bothered by the Saturday showers in our neck of the woods, and didn’t have to bother with a service fee payment. Talk about feeling like a Grocery Hero, a girl could get used to this kind of VIP treatment.
As always, thanks to Walmart for working with me on this family-friendly feature… all thoughts, photos, content and opinions are mine and I hope you enjoyed reading along!