A few tips and advice to note:
1. Stroller fans are a MUST! Mimi grabbed these from Amazon and they were absolutely a saving grace since it was in the 90s most everyday we were at Disney.
2. Bring a misting fan… trust me, you’ll need those, too. We bought these and brought extra batteries for replenishment.
3. Meal Plans: based on research and advice from Sarah, we opted to do Disney’s Meal Plan for our trip… I cannot say enough what a great decision this was. It took the guesswork out of having to think about eating, etc, and everyone was happy. We chose the standard Dining Plan, which gives you one quick-service meal, one table service meal, and one snack a day. We did learn that with each meal you get a drink, entree, AND dessert so be sure to cash in those extras since you’re paying for them… and snacks can be used on a variety of things including ice cream, baked treats, drinks, etc. P.S. if you have kids and are using the dining plan, you don’t have to order off the kids menu… AND our girls shared a meal at some places so we were able to rack up some “extra” meals to use towards the later half of the week 🙂
4. BUY the MemoryMaker: it’s a way to have Disney photogs capture pictures of you throughout your trip and you don’t have to worry about using your phone or camera the entire time… plus, they upload them to your personal account page and you own the rights to use these images as you like. This was especially great for when we wanted group pictures in front of some of the well known buildings, as well as character dining experiences, rides, etc.
5. Label your stroller with a sign.. I’m sure it may seem just like one more thing to buy, but it REALLY helped us when trying to locate our double stroller in the corrals at different locations and made it far easier to spot, too. Or if you don’t want to buy one, make one at home and have it laminated at Kinko’s.
ah so fun! i totally remember going on Tower Of Terror when i was about 10 — we saw Joey Lawrence in the VIP line! Do you have a link for the girls disney shirts! — or are you going to do a disney fashion post soon? those are too cute. xo jillian – cornflake dreams
joey lawrence… WHOA (hahahaha)!!!! I did a fashion post for disney before we left, but these shirts are from Adorable Essentials!!!
This girls! cutest and I love those shirts and smiles <3
We loved Hollywood Studios when we went – and what great tips!! The meal plan sounds like a great idea x
it was SO much fun!!!!!!! thanks friend 😉
The standard dining plan is changing in 2017. You no longer get dessert with quick service meals. Instead of dessert, you get an extra snack credit. In 2017, you'll have 2 snack credits each day.
that TOTALLY makes way more sense… although i do love the dessert 😉
Hollywood studios had the best margaritas! 😉
i had NO idea!!!!
I don't have kids, but in a few years I am totally coming back and reading your posts + tips and tricks! So helpful!! I had no idea about the Disney dining plan…how smart! These are so much fun to read : )
Those Dreambaby fans are the best! We used that all summer long. I also agree about the Memory maker photo package. I recommend that to everyone!!!
12 Comments on stonekings do disney || day two