It only happens a few times a year my friends. Which means it’s time to grab all your favorite hair, skin and makeup musts from Sephora during their VIB Summer Bonus Event! Long story short, VIB members save 15% off their entire Sephora summer sale favorites purchase. Plus, Rouge shoppers save 20% when you use code SUMMERSAVE at checkout.
I shared SO many of my personal go-to Sephora summer sale favorites via IG stories on Thursday [saved to my Beauty highlight for easy reference]. But I thought it would be helpful to have them here for you online shoppers, too! This really is a GREAT time to restock on items you already love and/or try something new, too:
Sephora Sale Favorites
- Becca Sunlit Bronzer | I’ve tried the Hoola bronzer and like it, but came back to this variety because of the coverage, staying power and I love the color. I use the shade Bondi Bronze all year and it’s a GREAT everyday powder for adding a bit of natural-looking color to your face. I apply with this Artis Elite Mirror Oval 8 Brush, which is also included in the sale, too.
- Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer | Hands down, it is THE best primer out there… my holy grail product I cannot live without. I buy the value size so I get the most bang for my buck! Seriously, I’ve never found a primer I like more than this one and it is INCREDIBLE. Your makeup will last all day AND all night.
- Make Up For Ever XL Waterproof Eyeliner | Another Sephora exclusive, this waterproof eyeliner pencil is beyond great–I’m pretty picky when it comes to the eyes and the only way this one is coming off is with your go-to makeup remover. I have it in three colors: Matte Black, Charcoal Grey and Dark Brown.
- Wander Beauty Eye Masks | For days like today when I need a bit of depuffing after a long week, these are my favorite eye masks on the market. I have shared my love for these so many times and they never get old! With the 15% off deal, you get 6 sets of eye masks for just $21.
- Rouge Dior Lipstick | It’s a pricier purchase for your lips, but nothing is better than the bold pink hue, Exuberant Matte. It’s my year-round pink shade and it lasts all day… I also have it in the Strong Matte, which is a true red.
- Living Proof Dry Shampoo | It’s the ONLY dry shampoo I use and I might have at least 3 of these in my “backstock” because heaven forbid I run out = it wouldn’t be pretty! It tames my lion’s mane for day 2 [and day 3] hair, works well for blondes, and the smell is great!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette | My go-to each and everyday eyeshadow palette extraordinaire… the best neutral tones mixed with some bolder shades and I love the matte effect of each.
- PMD Beauty Cleansing Brush | So I grabbed this cleansing brush earlier this summer and have fallen in LOVE with it… so much so that I threw away my Clarisonic because this is so much better… no head to clean and it takes all the makeup + daily dirt away= such a great investment for a good night of fresh faced sleep AND 15% brings it down to just $84.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation | Yes, you need this full coverage foundation and yes you’ll be converted like I was a few years ago… it’s so good that Mimi finally said adios to her beloved Clinique and has started wearing this one as well. Great for everyone’s skin and helps provide that flawless face! I use 3N1/Ivory Beige for reference.
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder | After the primer and foundation comes the setting powder and this is an essential step to any makeup routine that most of us often miss! It helps provide a flawless palette to work from and “sets” your base… plus it lasts forever! I use the coordinating Velour Puff and it’s the perfect tool for full face application.
- iT Cosmetics CC Cream | On days where I don’t wear foundation, this SPF packed color-correcting cream is a must! I love the coverage it provides, no shiny face, and it helps hide those tiny fine lines and wrinkles. I wear Neutral Medium.
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara | A new find for me, this mascara is proving to be a new go-to in my everyday makeup, especially in the fact that it helps to lengthen and multiply my lashes!
- Isle of Paradise Tanning Drops | Yes to this at-home tanning system… I mostly use these for my face when I am using my daily moisturizer for a little bit of extra color, but I know a lot of you out there love to use these as self-tanner for your entire body. The dark color is natural and doesn’t have that fake bake smell!
- Drunk Elephant Retinol Cream | If there is one anti-aging item you need in your repertoire, it’s a retinol cream. I’ve used medical grade skincare, drugstore finds and so many others and this continues to be my hands down favorite. Great for reworking your skin and putting your best face forward and Drunk Elephant products rarely go on sale so it’s a win and perfect time to stock up!
- NARS Blush | Orgasm in color, this cult classic never lets me down. The perfect pink for the cheeks with this powder formula… a little bit goes a long way!
- Charlotte Tilbury Gold Bar Highlighter Palette | I’ve been using this highlighter for a few months and love that it has three colored hues for highlighting different areas of my face. It’s a subtle, lighter dewy glow and I’ve fallen in love with the entire CT brand of beauty!
- Kerastase Discipline Conditioning Mask | Deep conditioning done right, this in-shower hair mask is one I use every few weeks to smooth my mane, tame split ends and add moisture back into my strands. A definite splurge, but one to make your hair look incredible.
- Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume | My #1 scent all day, everyday… sweet and feminine, but not overhwlemingly floral–a must in my book and I love their mini size options to pack for trips!
- Moroccan Oil Prevent and Protect Spray | I shared this on my stories the other day but a good thermal protectant goes a long way, especially for us blondes–I spray this on damp hair before the hair dryer/iron/etc and love the way it smells, too.
- T3 Singlepass Curling Iron | My best friend and go to tool, it’s rarely on sale and snagging it for 15% off is a no brainer. The 1.25″ barrel is the best size for medium to long length hair and my curls hold all day!
Which Sephora summer sale item is your favorite? Share in a comment below!