The world of BEAUTY… hands down one of my favorite categories when it comes to gifting each holiday season! And every single year, Sephora brings out the best of the best in everything beauty during their Sephora Holiday Bonus Event which gives ROUGE level members 20% off, and VIB/Insider members 15% using code HOLIDAYSAVE [you can check member levels and benefits here].
The Sephora Holiday Bonus Event sale is officially LIVE and today I am breaking down the products I use day in and day out [for face, skin, hair + body] and well as other items I am grabbing for all my Christmas gifting–saving big and checking off that shopping list:
SEPHORA HOLIDAY BONUS EVENT: MAKEUP [in order of application]
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer | Pricey, yes, but worth it?? 100%–this is the holy grail of primers that I use for special events/photoshoots and when I need my makeup to last all day and night… it goes on easily with a BeautyBlender and a small dime sized amount will cover the entire face. I usually grab the large size to get the most bang for my buck!
- BECCA Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer | I stumbled upon this product a few years ago from another beauty blogger that I follow and instabtly fell in love with it the moment I put it on. It helps keep your primer + concealer in place and preps your skin for makeup application. It also blurs fine lines and wrinkles [hell yes] and reduces tired eyes puffiness = boom.
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation [Color 7 Neutral] | I was an Estee Lauder girl for years, but recently made the switch to this foundation a few months ago and I’m hooked–excellent coverage, airbrushed look, matches my skin tone perfectly and I LOVE how well it stays put
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder [Color Natural] | The end all, be all of setting powders… I have it in the full-size edition and the travel size because I love it THAT much. Your makeup will not move, fade or fall and I love that it helps get your face primed for your bronzer, brush and highlighter, too. I would recommend grabbing the Velour Pouf to apply for a flawless finish.
- Becca Cosmetics Sunlit Bronzer [Color Bronzed Bondi] | My daily bronzer… I’ve tried others out there and always seem to come back to my old faithful because of the color + staying power–I apply with this brush and love how well it covers while giving that back from the beach bronzed glow
- NARS Blush [Color Orgasm] | I’ve used this blush on and off for years and keep coming back to it because it’s a tried and true favorite that has the right amount of pink + sheen and applies easily. Having said that, I ordered the Charlotte Tilbury Beach Lip and Cheek Stick [color Las Salinas] because of how many people recommend it and cannot wait to test it out!
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer [Shade Light-Medium] + Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish Color Corrector [Color Medium] | Yes I use two concealers and yes I love them equally… first up, the iconic Shape Tape. This is my go-to everyday, never leave home without it concealer–no crease lines, amazing coverage, you probably know it and love it as well. Having said that, on days where I need a little bit more under eye coverage, I bring out the CT Magic Vanish and apply it under my eyes for an instant camouflage to dark circles and tiny wrinkle lines. Yes, they both are AMAZING and cannot choose just one favorite.
- Charlotte Tilbury Bar of Gold Highlighting Palette | I’ve used this palette for months now and absolutely LOVE it… the three options of highlighting colors blend well together and when applied to the apples of my cheeks, cupids bow and middle of forehead make it easy to add a little dewy glow.
- Make Up For Ever Aqua XL Waterproof Eyeliner [Matte Black] | The MECCA of all eyeliner in my books… it’s the only one I use and I absolutely love it. It stays put literally all day without fading or running down my face like other eyelines out there and I love the easy to apply pencil [just make sure you have your sharpener on hand] — I never leave home without it!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brown Definer [Color Blonde] | The easiest way to shape + define your brows, while also filling in sparse places too–the curved applicator lets you create the perfect arch as well.
- Benefit Foolproof Brow Powder [Color Light] | I love a good powder and wax duo for setting your brows and this one has been a staple in my makeup application for a few years now… great coverage, built-in applicator brush and the perfect blonde/light brown duo!
- Tarte Tartelette In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette | If there was just ONE eyeshadow palette I would recommend, hands down it would be this one for everyday application… I love the matte + microshimmer hues, perfect for warm-toned skin that blend perfectly together. Having said that, I think it’s imperative to show a few more that I love, so here are a few special runner’s up: Urban Decay 3 Naked Palette, Instant Look in a Face Palette and Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette.
- Stila Magnum XXX Mascara | I’m loyal when it comes to most makeup products, but I’ll be honest and mention that I change mascara options frequently… for one, I feel like I find new varieties to enjoy and second of all, I usually find something wrong with one and then develop a love for a newbie. Case in point, this Stila mascara–it offers big, bold application for in your face lashes and I am OBSESSED. The applicator wand is larger than most and I love the brush because it helps lengthen, multiply and amp up those little wispy lashes at the bottom!
- Lancome L’Absolu Rouge Ruby Lipstick [Color Hot Pink Ruby] | Bright and bold lips, my favorite thing ever, especially during the holidays and winter and this cream lipstick delivers lasting color and the perfect pointed tip cream.
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre Lip Gloss [Color Red Vixen] | Because you need a proper gloss to set your lips, I use this CT high shine in a gorg glossy red… it tops the Lancome lipstick perfectly and doesn’t have that sticky finish, yet it stays put all day!
SEPHORA HOLIDAY BONUS EVENT: HAIR + SKIN + BODY
- Amika Blonde Bombshell Set | Brassy tones on my blonde way… goodbye! I just finished a sample of this cool-tones purple shampoo and LOVED it so I just grabbed this set which includes the shampoo, conditioner and styling creme. I despise when my blonde goes “gold” so I love to use purple shampoo at least every few washes to combat the brass!
- T3 Singlepass 1.25″ Curling Iron + T3 Cura Hair Dryer | Many of you were devastated to see my T3 curling iron finally bit the dust after 4 years of loyal service, but have no fear, I already grabbed another one–trust me, it’s the ONLY curling iron I trust and swear by. It’s worth the investment for the long-lasting curls and it’s my favorite hair tool EVER. And yes, while you’re splurging on hair toold, this is the end all be all of hair dryers… the quickest with multiple heat settings, cooling button and it’s a convenient size to travel with as well!
- PMD Clean Smart Facial Cleansing Brush | You’ve heard me rave about this wonder washer before and I’ll say it again because it’s THAT great- the easiest and fastest way to remove your makeup each night… various settings for different pulses and it’s simple to clean because it’s all silicone!
- Jo Malone London Peony & Blush Suede Cologne | I stumbled across this scent earlier this fall and fell in love… the perfect blend of feminine but not so floral, I am obsessed and it rarely goes on sale so now is the time to grab it for yourself OR someone special for holiday gifting
- Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum | DE is oneof those beauty brands that I love and continue to purchase over and over again. In the winter months, my skin needs all the hydration it can get because it gets super dry, so this serum helps lock in moisture and combat aging and fine lines, too
- Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Antioxidant Facial Oil | Another DE must-have is this facial oil–I love that this oil doesn’t have the greasy feel to it when I apply at night, but helps balance uneven tones/blotchyness on my skin. It also serves as an additional way to moisturize and combat dryness!
- GloPro Microneedling Regeneration Tool | If you’re looking to invest in pricier items like this one, now is the time to do it since this tool rarely goes on sale! I scooped this up and cannot wait for it to arrive to my house so I can get to working on my winter skin routine — just 60 seconds a day to firmer skin had me sold! I’ll be reporting back on this device soon I assure you
- Kerastase Laque Noire Hairspray | I don’t use hairspray everyday, but when I need my curls to last, this is what I use… love the way it smells and it totally works wonders on my thick, coarse hair when humidity tries to take hold!
- Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Gold Eye Masks | So good I travel with them and use them weekly at my house… I feel like I have tried every under-eye patch out there, yet I always come back to these gold plated pretties because they ALWAYS seem to do the trick and the price doesn’t break the bank
- Invisibobble Hair Ring | Creaseless hair ties are THE only ones I use anymore… this gal doesn’t have time to fix the mane everyday so these ensure my day two [or day three] hair can take on the town and these hair ties are by far my fav out there!
- Artis Elite Mirror Five Brush Set | I’ve tried a TON of makeup brushes out there, but still have yet to unearth a set that I love more than my Artis brushes… they are amazing quality, last forever [be sure to wash them regularly!] and the coverage is AMAZING–this set was my first splurge from this brand and I am still using them years later. A great holiday gift for yourself because you deserve it 😉
- Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops [Dark] | Oh yes, my daily glow go… I love to use these coupled with my daily moisturizer for a quick little bit of color to my face!
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Essence | A recent find for me that I started using this summer, this glycolic acid toner helps to hydrate and brighten dull skin for a more even complexion… I’ve seen a significant change in the glow of my face because of it and use it daily to work its magic.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask | I started using this overnight lip mask back in January and it’s become a staple for my nighttime beauty regimen. Helps to keep your pout perfectly moisturized and oh so soft!
- Sol De Janiero Brazilian Bum Bum Cream | I’ve been eyeing this cream for MONTHS and finally just pulled the trigger on this goodness since I am getting 15% off my entire order= boom for smelling good and firming up!
Finally, I’m sharing a few favorite gifting sets and options that are exclusive to Sephora. Some of these I have purchased before [like the L’Occitane hand creams] and divided them into teachers’ gifts and others would make exceptional Dirty Santa/hostess gifts for those on your list: