Spring is all about the salads, but if you’re like me you always want something sweet on your plate when it comes to breakfast and brunch and this perfect fruit salad has been a staple in our house for years.
Not only is it delish and kid-approved, but it’s got a secret ingredient that anyone can incorporate to elevate the taste and make it a bit “extra” for your next spring get-together. And the fact that you can whip it up in under 5 minutes is just icing on the cake for a busy mom like me.
The Perfect Fruit Salad
- Variety of Fruit: I used blackberries, raspberries, green grapes, blueberries and bananas
- Other options I’ve used previously that work well include mango, pineapple, apples, cherries and oranges
- 1 small box of instant vanilla pudding mix
- Seriously the easiest recipe I’ve ever shared… wash all fruit and then strain water with colander. Combine all fruit together [after slicing if necessary] and then top with 2 TBSP of instant vanilla pudding
- Mix together and put in refrigerator to chill for 1-2 hours and then serve!
Do you have a perfect fruit salad that you love to make? Let me know in a comment below!