It’s July, meaning it’s birthday month lovelies… the 17th to be exact! I know some people cringe at the thought of turning a year older, yet, I like to take a look back at what all I accomplished in year’s past and it reminds me I am just “maturing” like a fine wine and refining my tastes, right? Yeah, I’ll just keep telling myself that.
What better way to put myself in the celebratory spirit than when Mom , Jeff, and family relatives emailed me asking for birthday present requests and ideas–don’t mind if I do…here’s a little peak at some of the fun little bits and pieces I am hoping to get:
(1) Ray Ban Wayfarers–classic and stylishly chic…love these puppies and would love to own a “nice” pair of sunglasses that didn’t come off the rack at Le Target–let’s be honest, I don’t have the best reputation for taking care of nice glasses so we’ll see
(2) Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch–I’ve got my Swiss watch I wear everyday, but I am looking for more of a statement piece for my left arm…something like this would be lovely!
(3) Any item from our wedding registry that wasn’t fulfilled…crystal or small kitchen electrics and serving pieces–I don’t care. Heck, I want that PB Claro Cake Stand like there’s no tomorrow!!
(4) Home Office Desk Chair…if I am ever going to get serious about finishing this room, I need a chair. This is essential…Ballard, come to my rescue!
(5) Figure Eight Necklace via Anthropologie…ahhh, beautifully delicate
yet still substantial to wear with almost anything
(6) Cookbooks–I’m expanding my collection and I’d love to have more…Sandra Lee, The Barefoot Contessa–I love them all!!
(7) Sparkly Tom’s Shoes…fun footwear for a great cause! Big win in my book.
What’s your favorite things to ask for when your birthday rolls around? I know I’m growing up slowly but surely, but can’t help act like a kid again when present time rolls around each year…we celebrate in style and I have some fun activities lined up–woo hoo!!