It’s July, meaning it’s birthday month lovelies… the 17th to be exact! I know some people cringe at the thought of turning a year older, yet, I like to take a look back at what all I accomplished in year’s past and it reminds me I am just “maturing” like a fine wine and refining my tastes, right? Yeah, I’ll just keep telling myself that.
What better way to put myself in the celebratory spirit than when Mom , Jeff, and family relatives emailed me asking for birthday present requests and ideas–don’t mind if I do…here’s a little peak at some of the fun little bits and pieces I am hoping to get:
(1) Ray Ban Wayfarers–classic and stylishly chic…love these puppies and would love to own a “nice” pair of sunglasses that didn’t come off the rack at Le Target–let’s be honest, I don’t have the best reputation for taking care of nice glasses so we’ll see
(2) Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch–I’ve got my Swiss watch I wear everyday, but I am looking for more of a statement piece for my left arm…something like this would be lovely!
(3) Any item from our wedding registry that wasn’t fulfilled…crystal or small kitchen electrics and serving pieces–I don’t care. Heck, I want that PB Claro Cake Stand like there’s no tomorrow!!
(4) Home Office Desk Chair…if I am ever going to get serious about finishing this room, I need a chair. This is essential…Ballard, come to my rescue!
(5) Figure Eight Necklace via Anthropologie…ahhh, beautifully delicate
yet still substantial to wear with almost anything
(6) Cookbooks–I’m expanding my collection and I’d love to have more…Sandra Lee, The Barefoot Contessa–I love them all!!
(7) Sparkly Tom’s Shoes…fun footwear for a great cause! Big win in my book.
What’s your favorite things to ask for when your birthday rolls around? I know I’m growing up slowly but surely, but can’t help act like a kid again when present time rolls around each year…we celebrate in style and I have some fun activities lined up–woo hoo!!
My birthday is a day after yours! The 8th 🙂 Gotta love July birthday- they're the best!
I love my sparkle Toms! So fun!!!
ohhi hope you get that necklace!
Love those sparkley Toms!!!!
I rock my sparkly toms all the time! Love them!
Birthdays are so exciting! I hope you get everything on your list.. such nice picks!
oh my gosh…i have been eying that SAME anthro necklace…I love it!
I love everything that made your list! Can they double all of your presents and send straight to me. 😉
I'm giving away a Food Network cookbook right now on my blog, maybe you will win! 🙂
I'm turning 28 the day before you and I've also pressed send on my extensive bday list to include a Michele watch, J.Crew gift cards, a tufted headboard (random, yes)and too many other things ;-)Happy early Birthday to ya 😉
my bday/christmas list looks just like yours! i hope you get everything! 😀
that michael kors watch? perfection. those sparkle toms? so cute. want.
hope you DO get everything you want and more for your birthday 🙂
ooh what a fabulous birthday list! and shut up… you are NOT turning 28?? u look so much younger!
hmm, sparkly toms for sure are on my list. as well as a couple things off our registry [from april! never too late!]
Happy birthday month! I wanted to let you know about my cookbook giveaway that is going on right now until July 16th. Stop on by to enter! Hope you are having a great week 🙂
I just stumbled upon your blog and it's so cute! I just moved to the south after living in the midwest my whole life. Its different but I like it so far! 🙂
Is it weird that I want everything on your list? Wish it was my birthday too! 🙂
I love all of these things. I've been wanting that MK watch for some time now but not sure I should keep adding to my collection.
Your birthday is only two days before mine! I love all your ideas, I need to get started on my birthday list!
There is a rose gold Anne Klein watch that I love — that's on my wishlist as well as a Clarisonic! 🙂
My birthday is coming up in August and I think I have almost everything you mentioned on my list too 🙂 Love the necklace, so classic!
LOVE LOVE the TOMS…super cute and super fun. Also I am loving/lusting over that watch. What a great choice! also took a sneak peak at the honey moon pics…i am obsessed with antigua now. gorgeous!
loving your blog overall!
I love that necklace!! Also, as for sunglasses, I used to have the absolute worst luck with them–I would break them, lose them, etc..BUT, since I've invested in an expensive pair I take super good care of them and if you get them as a gift you'll be even more likely to want to take care of them!
I love making wish-lists, especially for holidays/birthdays! I feel the same way about sunglasses, I'm so nervous to invest in a expensive pair when I'm constantly scratching my Target ones! If you get them let me know how it goes 🙂
23 Comments on Wish List…28th Birthday!