Introducing Sitting Made Simple Nashville: a local and reliable child care service which is now OPEN for business here in Music City!
- SMS offers LOCAL, SAFE, and RELIABLE child care… so important!
- Every single sitter is thoroughly interviewed by local owner Sarah Tortorella, has a clean background check and driving record, and are CPR certified
- To register, you pay a one time $50 fee, which enables you to have access to their online directory of sitters that you can book at your own convenience depending on schedule and availability
- SMS sitters leave a “sitter log” after every sit, which includes communicating with mom/dad about how the sit went he/she gets home, and also explains additional details about the sit that the parents sometimes forget to ask such as, were there any diaper changes? What did we eat? How much do I owe you? Oftentimes sitters put cute and funny quotes that kids said during the sit in the “notes” portion of the log. Just a little something to make mom/dad smile!
- Scheduling fees range from $10-$25 depending on amount of notice and sitter hourly rates range from $11-$14 depending on the number of kids
- Need multiple sitting dates/times? Book 4 at once and your fourth scheduling fee is waived!
- In addition, SMS offers pet sitting, tutoring, and over night care!